Tomrods is proud to be the first stockholder in the North of England to offer to our customers heat free notching, slotting and milling of sections. Additionally, our newly installed Vernet Behringer HDX line also scribes material with fitting positions:
- Notching, Milling and Slotting with a machined finish.
- Scribing and Contour Marking.
- Drilling, Tapping and Countersinking.
The internal axis reduces the amount of material movement of the machine allowing us to notch, mill and scribe almost any shape directly from our customers’ drawings. Our team of engineers can also draw up your requirements on our state of the art software and issue you with a drawing for your approval prior to production.
- Heat free slotting removes the need for manual grinding.
- Works to highly accurate tolerances.
- Superior finish ideal for architectural applications.
- Allows customers to utilise labour in more productive areas of work.
- Bridges skill gaps.
- Offers a complete solution when used in conjunction with saw cutting and drilling.